Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CHOPPER BICYCLES


Half bike half motorbike ????????

The new fashion of bicycles , it called " CHOPPER BICYCLES " !!!
It looks like a half of bicycle and a half of motorbike ? It is a new things and I found a website of this. Click !!
http://www.northwest-chopper-bicycles.com/WELCOME.html

I found this transportation when I searched in Google to find the strange things to post in this blog.I saw that it strange and have style more than other things.
This is my first time that I have seen this when I searched this !!!
Sometimes I used to hear information a little bit but I haven't see. This is a new designed of bicycles , I think a person who love chopper invented it .
For me ,I think it look funny a little. 5555 But it have beautiful too .Do you want to try this or not ?

Oh ! in this picture is a person who ride a " Chopper Bicycle " .I think they 're very suitable. I think a man who stay with this bike is a person who love about Chopper because I look about his dressing that he wears like a chopper style !

No comments:

Post a Comment